Job description and responsibilities:
- Design and execution of the R&D experiments -characterization, analytical and mechanical methods, release testing, optimization of product prototype and production.
- Clean room management- full production process manufacturing, facility and equipment maintenance, subcontractors, and inventory management.
- ISO 13485 compliance with all QA/QC and regulatory requirements.
- QMS compliance – documentation recording, writing of SOP’s, working protocols, instruction, procedures, batch records and protocols.
- Operation of new devices and creating procedure and instruction.
- Research and overview of scientific literature in the company field.
- New projects and technologies, feasibility studies and work plan.
- Teamwork, with independent studies and design.
- Work according to tight timelines.
- Academic degree in following fields: BS.C in Biomedical engineering / Chemical engineering / Biotechnology Engineering/ Life sciences or related field.
- At least 3 year’s working in the biotechnology/biomedical/polymers industry with strong hands-on experience in R&D lab.