VetFoam™ – Urinary Incontinence
395.00$ – 485.00$
VetFoam™ Injectable scaffold provides a minimally invasive for the treatment of canine urinary incontinence with the added value of tissue remodeling.
* Optional ancillary product offered is the BONEE 1.7mm needle (Coloplast) ideal for use in endoscopic incontinence cases. Cost: 90$.
VetFoam™ is an injectable scaffold engineered for stimulating tissue growth. It is a minimally invasive alternative to surgery for the treatment of canine urinary incontinence.
VetFoam™ is a sterile mix of porcine gelatin and a crosslinker. Once powders are mixed with saline and air, VetFoam™ transforms into a liquid injectable foam. Mixing with saline initiates gelatin crosslinking process. Once injected around the urethra, VetFoam™ adds bulk to the surrounding tissue and improves the coaptation of a defective sphincter. Being a bulker and a scaffold, it offers the unique added value of tissue remodeling. VetFoam™ biodegrades within 3 months leaving behind a remodeled urethra with regained ability to maintain continence. Urethral injections of VetFoam™ resulted in continence in 87% of cases (Segev, G. 2020. ACVIM-link to article)
- Minimally invasive, 20-minute procedure, long lasting and fully repeatable.
- Packaged sterile in a pre-filled 5ml syringe. Should be stored under refrigerated conditions. This product is provided with luer and one empty sterile syringe for saline.
- Unit Weight : 0.4kg
SHIPPING: This item is only sent via international carrier.
- VetFoam purchase is for veterinarians only.
- Price does not include ancillary procedures costs nor shipment cost.
- In case you are interested in VetFoam treatment for your pet and you are not a veterinarian, you can contact us